Sensory egg “Snail house”
This is a nice tool for your child development and sensory understanding. Using sensory egg will help to integrate three main systems of the body – proprioceptive, tactile and vestibular.
The child can get inside through the opening on the top to play or relax inside.
There are many options how to use a sensory egg “Snail house”:
– to hide in an imaginative cocoon;
– play inside or read;
– put balls inside and have a “sensory pool”;
– jump or roll around;
– climb like a snail;
– use it as a hammock.
For whom sensory egg “Snail house” can be useful:
– parents who want something new and different for their child which can develop their senses and gross motor skills;
– parents with special needs kids to improve their sensory integration and body awareness;
– professionals and occupational therapist who can use the egg for sensory therapy.
Sensory egg “Snail house” helps to work on: sensory integration; body awareness; vestibular system; emotional condition; stress relieve; hypersensitivity; phobias
Made from cotton 75%, polyester 25%; padding polyester; loop tape on the entrance.