Body sock is a multifunctional toy, which looks like a big bag, helps to develop child imagination, as well as functioning like a training tool.
The sock helps to overcome a fear of touching and getting in contact with others.
Among other benefits are:
• Body and spatial awareness;
• Proprioceptive, tactile and deep pressure experience;
• Development of sensitivity and imagination;
• Training of the vestibular system and balance;
Who can use it?
– Children centres, nurseries, clinics or schools for sensory programs;
– Parents who want to find some useful toy for their children which can be entertaining and beneficial;
– Parents and carers who have children with autism, hyperactive disorder or sensory deprivation and need to work on child sensitivity, and help with overcoming barriers.
– Professionals who work with children and occupational therapist.
How to use it?
– As basic games: copying the movement of each other; guessing the figures of the animals or cartoon heroes; running competition.
– Imagination games: children can try to guess the shadow of the person in the sock; the person in the sock can try to guess people around;
– Relaxation time. Children can climb inside and have their own space for listening to their favourite music, dreaming or just relaxing.
XXS (90×55) suitable for children up to 1 m tall – on request £30, the time frame can vary between 2 days to 2 weeks, please send a request.
XS (105×55) suitable for children 1 m to 1.15 m tall – on request £30, the time frame can vary between 2 days to 2 weeks, please send a request.
S (120×65) suitable for children 1.15m to 1.45m tall;
M (150×65) suitable for children 1.46 to 1.6m tall;
L (165×70) suitable for children 1.60m to 1.75m tall – on request £45, the time frame can vary between 2 days to 2 weeks, please send a request.
XL (180×70) suitable for children 1.46 to 1.6m tall – on request £50, the time frame can vary between 2 days to 2 weeks, please send a request.
Made from Spandex lycra.